Take a moment to remember someone special this November.
Join us for a three mile sponsored walk that’s suitable for all ages through the peaceful grounds of Ashton Court, whilst sharing memories of loved ones. The route will take you through woods and the deer parks, to a beautiful viewpoint across the city and past the iconic mansion house.
This year, it is more important than ever to take a moment and remember those closest to us, whilst walking together in the fresh air. After the walk, you can write a favourite memory, thought, photo or message onto a tag and tie it on to our special Memory Tree.
We’re absolutely delighted that we’ll be able to hold the event in person this year, but for those of us who don’t feel quite ready to be there in person yet, you can complete the walk using a route of your choice at the same time.
If you are going to join us in person, here’s a bit more about how we’ve made it COVID secure:
- Everyone is asked to only take part with people in their bubble, up to a maximum of 6 people
- Start times are staggered. Instead of all setting off together, you can choose a start time between 9.30am and midday, with only 20 people in total setting off at a time
- Please only arrive ten minutes before your start time
- The finish line is in a different location to the start, creating a one way system
- We’ll have plenty of hand sanitiser available and ask you to use it before and after placing your memory tag on the Tree
- We won't be taking any registrations on the day, so please book your place in advance
- It’s three miles in total
- There are some hills but they’re not too strenuous
- We are delighted to welcome children and four legged friends, however unfortunately the route is not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs
- There are no road crossings
- There’s no time limit to complete the walk
- It can get a little muddy so dress appropriately!
Your registration fee covers the cost of putting on the event, so that every pound you raise or donate can go towards patient care and supporting local families during the most difficult of times. We need your support now more than ever to make sure we can continue to be here for the sickest in our community when it matters most, now and in the future.Register now
Ashton Court Estate, Bristol, BS41 9LXDate
15 November 2020
£5 Under 16's
Free for under 3's
Please take a few moments to read our Terms and Conditions for taking part.