We have temporarily closed our shops to keep us all safe.
Whilst we are not currently able to recruit retail volunteers, we would love to hear from you if you are interested in volunteering in the future. Please register your interest using the form below and we will be in touch once we are able to open our shops again.
Our 50 shops raise over £2 million each year for patient care. Shop volunteers play a vital role in making our shops an attractive, friendly and inviting place for our customers. We'd love you to be part of our amazing team of over 1,100 shop volunteers!
We expect that you will have some questions about joining us at this time and want to briefly describe what we're doing to keep you and everyone safe. In line with Government Guidance our shops will be a Covid secure environment, this means the following:
- We have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and will share the result of this with you before you start your volunteering.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with government guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance within the shops.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
- We will provide you with PPE where appropriate, including face masks and sneeze screens on our tills.
- If you are aged 70 or over or have a health condition that has previously caused you to be shielding, we will undertake an individual risk assessment with you to ensure you can volunteer with us safely.
Click on the options below to find out about the different retail roles. You can then register your interest by completing our online form.