Following the success of our first webinar series in May and June, we launched a second series in June 2020. We were delighted to be running this in conjunction with Sirona Care & Health CIC and the BNSSG Training Hub. Take a look at the topics we covered in our flyer.
Each webinar is being made available via our YouTube channel:
- Resilience in times of adversity
- Preferences at end of life, ACP & ReSPECT
- What's changed in end of life care in BNSSG during Covid-19 (with Dr Kate Rush, MD at Sirona)
- Reflection on loss and bereavement
- Communicating sensitively with patients and families
- Informal carers standard operating procedures for subcutaneous injections
- Anticipatory prescribing
If you would like St Peter's Hospice to provide you and your team with palliative and end of life care education, do get in touch.