How you can help us
St Peter's Hospice Shops
St Peter's Hospice is Bristol's largest charity retailer with nearly 50 shops within a 12 mile radius of the city centre.
Offering great quality fashion at bargain prices, our award winning shops raise in excess of £2 million each year towards patient care at Bristol's only adult hospice.
Did you know?
- Almost 10,000 newly donated items are put out for sale in St Peter's Hospice Shops every day. So donations are always sorted as quickly as possible.
- Recycling of textiles that cannot be sold in our shops raises an extra £600,000 each year. So all donations of clothing are very welcome.
- Gift Aid on donated goods raised over £400,000 last year.
- St Peter's Hospice Shops are run by skilled retail professionals and supported by over 900 volunteers.
We urgently need donations of goods
To help us continue raising much needed funds for the Hospice we rely totally on the generosity of local people.
We are always in need of good quality donations of:
- Books, CDs and DVDs
- Jewellery, bags and accessories
- New and old mobile phones
Sign up for Gift Aid
Make your donation go further. By registering for Gift Aid you will be helping us to earn at least an extra 25% on everything we make. For more information about Gift Aid click here...>
How to donate
You can donate directly to your local St Peter's Hospice shop, via one of our 60+ clothing recycling banks or we can arrange for your goods to be collected. To arrange your free collection click here...>
Shop online 24/7
You can pick up a bargain online 24/7 through our eBay shop. To browse the shop visits: www.stpetersonlineshop.com
Our shops are award winning. Learn more about our awards here...>