If you place an order online to purchase a product from St Peter’s Hospice we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we deliver the product to you. Any products on the same order which we have not delivered to you do not form part of that contract.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
The money donated for our ‘virtual products’ will be spent to support patient care at St Peter’s Hospice, Bristol’s Hospice.If more of a certain product is bought than is currently needed, then the money donated will be spent in another area – but always in direct support of our care. Learn more about the care your support helps to fund.
The supply of goods from this website is subject to availability and it is not always possible for us to inform you at the time you place your order whether the goods you want are still available for purchase. In the case of this happening a carefully selected alternative may be sent, or a refund may be given.
We aim to dispatch all items within three working days of your order being received.
We offer a 21-day no quibbles returns policy, which begins from the date you received the goods. If you contact us outside of the 21-day period we will not refund the order (unless defective/damaged). All unwanted goods should be returned in a resaleable condition. This does not affect your statutory rights. For more information on your statutory rights please visit the Citizens Advice website.
When you send your item back to us we will process the returned item and offer you the choice of a replacement or a refund.
If you request a refund we will refund the full price of the goods, including any mandatory delivery charges incurred. Please be aware that any voluntary delivery contribution that is made is a charitable donation and will not constitute a delivery cost capable of being refunded.
You will receive notification via e-mail of your refund. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase.
Any voluntary donation made in addition to you puchase is not refundable.
If you wish to contact us about returns or to make a complaint click here.
Orders that are shipped overseas may be subject to custom duties, and these are not included in the purchase price. As the buyer, you're responsible for these charges - unfortunately we have no control over them and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. If you'd like any further information, you should contact your local customs office.
When submitting your order you are agreeing to the purchase of goods and to allowing St Peter’s Hospice to use your personal data for the purpose of supplying the goods.
We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss even if the loss was reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website or when the contract for the sale of goods was formed. However, St Peter’s Hospice does not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused from our negligence or breach of duty or caused by our gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions of Purchase at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions of Purchase in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. St Peter’s Hospice’s VAT registration number is GB108219238.
1) These terms and conditions are the Raffle Rules. By entering the raffle, entrants agree to be bound by these rules
2) This raffle is being promoted by and on behalf of St Peter's Hospice, Charlton Road, Brentry, Bristol, BS10 6NL. Registered Charity No 269177
3) This raffle is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005
4) To enter the raffle, you must be a UK resident aged 16 (sixteen) or over
5) Entries are £1 each
6) All raffle entry sales are final and no refunds shall be made at any time. All entrants acknowledge that their payment of £1 per entry to enter the raffle does not guarantee that they will win any prize
7) The closing date is midnight on Wednesday 11th December 2019
8) The draw for the prize will be made at the St Peter’s Hospice fundraising office, Long Ashton, Bristol and is to be held on Wednesday, 18th December 2019
9) Full payment for each ticket must be made in advance before the ticket can be entered into the draw. Only tickets for which full payment has been received in the form of cleared funds is eligible to win the prize. Any late entries will be treated as donations.
10) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
11) Where a cash prize is awarded, this will be made by cheque in the name of the entrant only
12) The winners of the raffle prizes will be notified by phone. If we cannot reach a winner by phone, we will try email and/or letter where we hold the appropriate contact details.
13) St Peter's Hospice reserves the right in exceptional and unforeseen circumstances to substitute any of the non-cash prizes acquired for the raffle for a similar prize at St Peter's Hospice’s absolute discretion
14) All entrants are solely responsible for providing St Peter's Hospice with their accurate and up-to-date contact details and St Peter's Hospice will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any entrant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that the entrant has provided. In the event that an entrant changes their contact details, they will be solely responsible for advising St Peter's Hospice of the change
15) By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to take part in promotional activity and St Peter's Hospice reserves the right to use the name and address of the winner, their photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity unless prior notification has been received
16) St Peter's Hospice shall not be liable to the member for any loss or damage suffered or arising from:-
• any delays or failures in any software or other systems used by St Peter's Hospice for the administration of the raffle
• any delays or failures in the Banking system used by St Peter's Hospice or the member
• any failure to enter a chance into the draw
• any event beyond the reasonable control of St Peter's Hospice
17) Nothing within these terms and conditions shall create or should be construed as creating any form of contract between any entrant and St Peter's Hospice
18) Any complaints relating to the raffle should be sent in writing to St Peter's Hospice giving full details of the complaint and supporting documentation
20) In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, the decision of St Peter's Hospice shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into
21) St Peter's Hospice reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If St Peter's Hospice does this, it will publish the amended rules
22) St Peter's Hospice reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules
23) St Peter’s Hospice reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the raffle in whole or in part in St Peter’s Hospice sole discretion
24) The St Peter's Hospice member responsible for the promotion of the raffle is Frank Noble, Chief Executive Officer
25) Each entrant should retain a copy of these terms and conditions for their reference
26) This raffle is a form of gambling. Participants are encouraged to gamble sensibly
27) A copy of these rules may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to St Peter's Hospice, 2nd Floor, Estune Business Park, Wild Country Lane, Long Ashton, Bristol BS41 9FH
28) The Laws of England and Wales shall govern the interpretation and/or enforcement of these terms and conditions and St Peter's Hospice and all entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts