Over 900 ladies discoed through the streets of Bristol on Saturday night in aid of the Hospice as we staged our annual Midnight Walk.
Setting off from Ashton Gate Stadium, our walkers embraced this year’s disco theme and chose from our 5 or 10 mile routes taking in Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol Zoo and the SS Great Britain.
The event looks set to raise over £100,000 for the Hospice, with every penny raised going directly towards supporting patient care.
We would like to thank all of the following for making the night such a success:
- Our event sponsor, Canada Life, for their generosity and marshalling
- ITS Ladies Fitness for leading the warm up and guiding the walk
- Our 140 volunteers who gave up their Saturday night to marshal the route and help out at Ashton Gate
- Jamie Lowe and Sangeeta Dewan for hosting the night
- Bristol Fruit Sales and Sainsburys Winterstoke Rd for contributing bananas and refreshments
- And last but not least, all our walkers for joining us on the night!