The 2.6 Challenge is happening from Sunday 26th April onwards, and it’s asking the nation to set themselves a challenge and fundraise for charities on what would have been the day of the 40th London Marathon. This is your opportunity to get involved and raise funds for the Hospice by taking on your own 2.6 Challenge!
Your challenge can be anything that involves the numbers 2 and 6 - it doesn’t have to be a physical activity either just something you can do from your home, garden, bedroom or balcony! So if you're wondering what you can do for your 2.6 Challenge then here are some great ideas:
- Stay silent for 2.6 (or 26!) hours
- Bake 26 cupcakes or biscuits
- Run 2.6 miles for your daily exercise
- Dance for 26 minutes
- Get the kids involved and get them to build a 2.6 meter tower out of the things in your house
- Skip for 26 mins
- Or even sing karaoke for 26 mins!
All you need to do is pick your activity, create your JustGiving page here and take part from the 26th April onwards.
We'd love to see your challenge on social media, so don't forget to tag us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and we'll tell all our supporters what you're up to.