St Peter's Hospice Christmas Market
Saturday 30th November, 2019
Join us for the 39th annual St Peterís Hospice Christmas Market!
St Peter’s Hospice is pleased to announce that now in its 39th year, our annual Christmas Market will be held on Saturday 30th November, 10am – 3pm at the beautiful Ashton Court Mansion House on Ashton Court Estate.
This historic building will provide the perfect backdrop to one of Bristol’s favourite, and growing, Christmas Markets. The site is fully accessible and will boast a variety of craft, fashion, gifts and food stalls in our indoor and outdoor market areas. With 50 stalls, onsite cafes offering both hot and cold lunches, snacks and seasonal treats such as mulled wine and mince pies, as well as crafting workshops for both children and adults, there truly will be something for everyone to enjoy at this special day out at Ashton Court.
Our growing list of traders includes Zara’s delicious Chocolates, Cocoa & Ned’s handcrafted Christmas decorations, beautifully made children’s clothing by Staddon & Pamley, Bristol themed gifts from Citiviews, St Peter’s Hospice Charity Shops providing pre-loved festive wear and accessories and our popular Christmas Cards range, plus locally crafted furniture & wooden gifts, home décor, candles, handmade toys, vintage handbags and so much more!
Furthermore, shoppers will enjoy performances from some of Bristol’s best choirs and performers throughout the day:
10.30 Barley Rye Folk Choir
11.00 The Chandeliers
11.30 Choir Jam
12.00 Melody Makers
12.30 Bristol Hippodrome Choir
1.00 Bristol Show Choir
1.30 St Peter’s Hospice Choir
2.00 Bristol Fashion Choir
2.30 Highly Strung
From homemade cakes and jams to stocking fillers, gift wrap and perfect presents; we invite you to join us for this very special event to enjoy the sounds and sights of Christmas and kick-off the gift-giving season with St Peter’s Hospice!
Entry is £1 for adults and free for kids 16 and under.
- More information about the workshops and our special family "Christmas Experience" will be available from 1st September
- We encourage you to carshare, cycle and use public transport wherever possible as parking will be limited. Maps and more information about parking and how you can get to Ashton Court by bus will be available from September.
- This Christmas Market is spread across indoor and outdoor areas; visitors are advised to dress appropriately for the weather conditions on the day. A buggy park and cloakroom will be available at main entrance.
- Disabled loos available inside and in the Courtyard, the event will be fully accessible
- The Courtyard Café will be open as usual, with seating indoors and outside in the courtyard
- For press, stallholder or volunteering enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashton Court Mansion House
Ashton Court Estate
Ashton Court Estate