The Midnight Walk
Our annual Midnight Walk is back on Saturday 8 July with an 80s twist!
It's time to dig out your leg warmers, rara skirts, sweat bands, big hair and leggings!
Get together with friends and family, and join us for Bristol's biggest and most colourful girls' night out of the year.
- Choose from a 5 or 10 mile circular route
- Both routes start from 10.30pm from Bristol's Ashton Gate Stadium
- Passing many of Bristol's famous landmarks, including: the Clifton Suspension Bridge, the Downs, Bristol Zoo and the SS Great Britain
- Enjoy an 80s inspired pre-walk warm up to get the party started!
- Fancy dress strongly encouraged!
Registrations for The Midnight Walk are now closed. You can register for the walk on the evening from 9pm at Ashton Gate Stadium. On the night registration is £30 per woman. If you are able to bring the registration fee in cash we would really appreciate it.
For any other queries please contact the Event Manager on 01275 391428.